Sunday, January 8, 2012

And because January 8 is the new 4th

Of July hahah! Get it? No? Ok, lame joke!

What I meant to say was, January 8 is our 4th anniversary. And this was what I posted in B's facebook wall. I hope he liked it. I mean, he wrote countless of love letters for me (if you know me personally and you have access to my facebook wall then you know what I'm talking about) but I don't think my letter writing skills is in that same Shakespearean level. Don't get me wrong, I can write but not as artistically as he can. I don't think I have enough romantic words and juices on my fingertips to write masterpieces that would induce "aawww... kilig!", it can only solicit comments such as: "tama ba spelling nyan?? Does it make sense at all?!" Patay!! Panira ng romantic moment hahah!

 Oh well, here it is.

I'm not a great writer, or a writer to start with. I don't think I can ever exceed all those love letters you've written for me or write equally lovely letters for you. The best way for me to say "Happy 4th" is through photos of us, photos we've accumulated over the years. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, I say ours is worth countless of stories shared, laughter that caused kabag, trips that contributed to more stories for keeps. Here's to more trips, laughter, stories and kaba-kabag-kilig moments together!! Love you!



2 comments:

  1. oh wow! thanks Chyng! I didn't expect this! :) (na-pressure ako umayos sa blog hahah!) again, thank you!

    ReplyDelete