Wednesday, January 4, 2012

One of my favorite things: Sunsets

I love sunsets! I always fall in love with sunsets, I don't know why but I always feel special when I look at them and that I feel that they are there for me and that they're saying "hello there, Aileen. Look at me, my lovely colors and rays." (with New Girl's Jess' - Zooey Deschanel - voice hahaha!) 

Someday, I hope that my restless feet would take me to the following places to take sunset photos. After which, I can die with a smile on my face.. uhm, I meant a goofy grin on my face!
  1. Greece - Santorini!
  2. Hawaii
  3. Australia - specifically in Uluru or the Ayers Rock
  4. Machu Pichu
  5. All continents!!
libre lang naman mangarap e!
*Snap back to reality* Here, I'd like to share with you some of my favorite shots *in comes the Phil Harmonic Orchestra* (this is me pretending there are readers here on my "blog" and that you await my pictures hahaha). These are taken either through my iPhone4 or my Nikon D3100. My current apartment now has partial view of the skyline which I consider very lucky indeed! Disclaimer, I AM NOT a professional photographer in any way. I am learning though and still a work on progress. I hope you enjoy these shots as much as I enjoy taking them.

 **word of caution, even if I am not a professional photographer, please do not take my photos without prior permission. Basic etiquette**
from my office window | 2/23/2011 6:06PM

from my bedroom window | 2/16/2011 6:18PM

from my bedroom window | 3/14/2011 6:41PM

from my kitchen window | 3/22/2011 6:23PM

flight to CEB | 3/26/2011 5:50PM

Aren't sunsets just beautiful? They are the true definition of God's promise that He brings us new day. They are His way of tucking us in at night: a blanket of rich unselfish colors for everyone to enjoy. And that is why I feel so special and happy when I see sunsets :)




No comments:

Post a Comment