Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What's in store for Summer 2012?

It's summer, alright. But what are your plans? Mine? A planned trip to Baler next month with the beckies (should be fun! Please let it push through) and a late summer pahabol: a trip to Zambales with my college buddies -- a reunion of sort actually. I'm crossing all my fingers that both plans will push through and probably something in between them, too. You see, as a kid I used to frequent the beach with the company outings (from where my father works) during summer months and the annual trip to the province and island hopping with the relatives. But now, I don't have the childhood excuse of 'summer vacation' school declaration. Unfortunately for us, the corporate world doesn't have a scheduled summer break. Life would be grand if we have it right? Downside, no sweldo! Ay wag nalang uy! 

So I wish you reader (yeah you, who happen to blog hop and unfortunately, wasted your time here haha!) a blissful and memorable summer ahead! Share your plans! 

As for me, let me daydream and get back to doing stomach crunches and dispel the fats lurking. May abs naman ako, este, AB!! Isa lang e! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment