Wednesday, March 14, 2012

True to my blog's name

Over the past few days, I have been thinking about creating a new post but since I came back from Palawan, I've been spending my energy mostly at work as I had a lot to finish. Now that I have finished most urgent items, I feel that I can now sit down and scribble -- uhm... since I'm doing it on my laptop then it's e-scribble. ahah!

Thoughts were mostly on changing the format of this little corner of mine. Since there are a lot of travel blogs out there that I follow, and I admire their dedication for constantly blogging about their travels, I won't be doing what they are doing because I can't. I can't travel on every weekend thus there would be a lot of 'dead air' when it comes to blogging. But what would constantly provide content would be my passion for photography or at least as I explore it (more on that later). I would presume this blog will be photo heavy from this day forward. I will blog about my travel experiences (I don't have much, but I will indeed see the Philippines), food adventures and (wait for it...) photo walk!! Oh yes! I have been wanting to do that around Manila but I promised myself that I would only do that if I would know how to operate my camera. But since I have improved a little through the class I've been taking, I am definitely armed with a little courage. So pardon me if you happen to stumble on this blog with expectations of learning and getting tips on traveling. I can't give that -- I'll leave that to the experts and there are really good at it. But I hope you'll still continue to visit this page and I promise to share snippets of how wonderful my country and world is through my photos. As the blog name suggests, I will show you 'the world in a few clicks'. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment