Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Instagram Week : April 29

Top, L-R: The crazy roller coaster in Enchanted Kingdom + I am a sunset chaser, purple hues of my favorite scene Bottom, L-R: one of the hidden islets in Camsur + Palm trees outside my office. I wish I can say I was in vacation surrounded by these trees, but I am not :)

Yes, I bake cupcakes and I tried recreating them on my nails! Cupcake on my nails :) 

 Top, L-R: Top, L-R: One of the lines in his letters to me + Peace (May Photo A Day) during sundown Bottom, L-R:Dipping dots nail art + the peaceful afternoon walk in UP Diliman + Cupcake nail art


Top, L-R: Cuppy cake art (Chocolate Cupcake with peanut butter filling) + California Maki!! Bottom, L-R: White cupcakes + My favorite Chocolate brand that's proudly Filipino made + Gen San pasalubong from Ging

No comments:

Post a Comment